Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And This Just In...

Coffee is good for your prostate! Just read this. So... If you have read the "Not-So Good Day" post before this one you are currently viewing, then, perhaps I will brew a pot of coffee at the beach week. We gotta keep our prostates healthy! Too bad all the cream and sugar go straight to your ass...



Disclaimer: I know your prostate is not part of your anus, but they are interconnected when getting a prostate checked. I also know, I do not have a prostate.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee! It tastes so good, so sophisticated. I have been off it for my whole existence, until my recent mid-life Mormon crisis. I like to buy the cheaper stuff from the gas stations on my way to work. They have five or six flavors so it is fun to choose.

    ReplyDelete